FREE online training course for County Durham Based Artists - 27th April to 3rd May 2020
How can we bring people together across difference to actively engage with challenges and opportunities facing our communities? What are the real issues that concern people? How can we ask questions creatively to activate meaningful dialogue? What skills, resources and capacities do people already have that can be built upon?
These workshops have been adapted by Encounters Arts especially for County Durham-based artists in lockdown and will be delivered in a series of online sessions which will offer new creative tools for change that can resource you and your projects, groups, communities and organisations.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- approaches that demonstrate ways of engaging people in creative, collective responses to systemic challenges
- creative processes and activities that can activate and inspire people to act
- a participatory approach to facilitation involving doing, making and reflecting
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Insight into creative approaches to bring groups of people together and maintain their involvement
- ways to reach and include more diverse groups of people
- fresh insights to resource you, your current projects or launch new ones
Only 26 places available. Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 15th April, 5.00 pm